- Expediting the Cauvery V Phase Proposal to augment drinking water supply to Bengaluru City, Bengaluru Rural and Ramanagaram
- Promoting and implementing the Anna Hazare Model for water sustainability and rejuvenation of water
- Introducing new projects to provide drinking water by implementing the Sharavathi & Mekedhatu – Yethinahole model
- Decentralised wastewater treatment.
- Recharge open wells
- Rs 2,500 Crore Nadaprabhu Kempegowda fund sanctioned for cleaning, revival of lakes and rivers, ridding the city of water mafia.
- Nadaprabhu Kempegowda Lake Conservation and Rejuvenation Fund: BLCDA will be a regulatory body for protection of lakes, rajakaluves and storm water drains.Rs. 2500 crores will be allocated to the revival of the ecosystem.
- Solid waste management will be done through legislative, technical and operational measures.
- BWSSB and KUWS&DB to accept responsibility for every building 20,000 kms per family of lifeline water free each month
- Installing 10,000 new open wells in Bengaluru.