Be it your road, the garbage or street lights in your area, it is Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) that has to set it right. With BBMP polls to be held anytime now, now is your chance to choose the candidate who will help solve the problems in your area, and give enough representation to citizens from your ward in the BBMP council.
As part of our special coverage of BBMP elections, we are happy to provide a special space for candidates to reach out to voters. Here is a form, both in Kannada and English, which the candidates can fill if they want to be featured in our list of candidates.
For our readers:
Are you a citizen interested in making Bengaluru better, by means of choosing right candidates in elections? Help us make this effort more meaningful and full of information!
- Send this article to possible candidates, who might be your friends or relatives.
- Tell about it to the candidates who are reaching out to you asking for votes.
- Send it to political parties that you are in touch with, and ask them to forward it to the candidates from their parties.
- Share this with more friends and on social media, so that it reaches more people and more candidates from all parties, contesting from all 198 wards in Bengaluru get access to it.
If you are a candidate who wants to fill the form, do keep in mind:
- Filling this form helps you reach out to lakhs of Bengalureans
- You need to fill this yourself, and fill all compulsory questions and fields. You might receive a verification call from us.
- Remember, all the details you share in the form will be public.
- Do not share passwords or any other sensitive details in this form.
- Your response will be published in a separate space meant for your ward, where you can see profiles of all other candidates who participated in this data collection/ e-interview.
- The earlier you fill it, the longer your profile will be visible to your voters.
- Citizen Matters and Oorvani Foundation are not liable for any loss or issues that arise because of the information you share.
- Oorvani Foundation reserves the right to share the information collected here with other media houses
- Oorvani Foundation and Citizen Matters reserve the right not to publish an entry if found to be inaccurate or do not adhere to these terms.
- If you have any issue filling the form or have any questions, write to us by clicking here.
- If you want to fill the form in Kannada, click here: Kannada form