1 Comment

  1. One of the things that the affected residents could do is to file an RTI application and ask for the entire document, the plan, the map of the proposed underpass and ask for details of land acqusition, if any. Incpection of files related to the underpass is the best option. All details are available in that. Thank you.

Comments are closed.